Is Your Child Eligible?
The OMiCS study is seeking generally healthy children in grade 4, with no current, or past history of chronic illness.
The following are some general criteria for inclusion in this study. We are looking for generally healthy boys and girls who:
- Are in generally good health;
- Are in grade 4; or 5
- Have not yet reached puberty;
- Are capable of communicating in and understanding English;
- Are able to participate in a test of their motor skills, which includes: running, jumping, throwing;
- Are able to take part in a science camp day with other children, which will involve interacting and playing with other children and leaders.
If you have any further questions about the details of inclusion in this study, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org